“Are we finished” is a 2 day materials conservation workshop to be held on 4-5 October 2016 at Labassa in Melbourne. This workshop is being organised in conjunction with the Australia ICOMOS “The People’s Ground” conference.
The workshop will include an exciting program of presentations, demonstrations and hands-on participation in the following:
- internal plaster repair techniques
- external stucco (cementitious render) repair and finishing techniques
- colour staining and lime tuck pointing of brickwork
- cast iron and zinc repair techniques
- decorative painting techniques, including wood-graining, marbling and grisaille painting
- wallpaper design and reproduction
- stained glass conservation
As this workshop is being promoted as part of The People’s Ground conference, we expect that places will fill quickly. Register online here. Discounted rates are available for those who also attend the Australia ICOMOS conference.